myladylace said: Oh no! I hope you feel better soon, hon!
Thank you, my lovely! I’m feeling much better today. :)
The Weasley’s joke shop? Didn’t one of the owners die? I heard his brother kept it running for a year or two with some help from his younger sibling but it didn’t last. Its all rusty now, the shop. It really is sad, heard from my parents that it was the best shop there ever was.
Daniel Radcliffe | by Matthew Lyn (Sharp Magazine)
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
catherinedemedici said: oh no!! hope you get better soon! and ikr? i can hear the wind right now
Thanks, hun! I can hear things randomly banging around outside every time the wind gusts. EEP. :/
Firefly - “Serenity”
↳ faceless + quotes
My favorite memory of Merlin from filming was in the first season, actually. We were all playing hide-and-seek in the castle, at night time. For some reason, all four of us weren’t in a scene together and all decided to play hide-and-seek in the dark, in our full costumes. That was fun. - Katie McGrath
I’ve had food poisoning all week. YAY. Slowly recovering, but I can only eat tiny snacks atm. I’m SO HUNGRY though. I cannot wait to get back to eating proper meals.
Also, the UK is about to be battered by gale force winds, so that will be fun. ;)
sherlock holmes + patterned socks