Moving Through Color
These breathtaking tree tunnels are famous in their perspective countries, standing as a testament to time and beauty:
- Wisteria Tunnel, Tochigi, Japan - Ashikaga Flower Park in Tochigi is one of the best places to admire different varieties of wisteria.
- Dark Hedges, County Antrim, Northern Ireland - This beautiful avenue of beech trees was planted by the Stuart family in the 18th century, and is one of the most photographed natural phenomena in the country.
- Tunnel of Love, Kleven, Ukraine - This luscious green tunnel provides passage for a private train that provides wood to a local factory. The tunnel is also used by lovers to make a wish – it is said that if they are sincere in their love, their wishes will come true.
- Ginkgo Tree Tunnel, Tokyo, Japan - Around 65,000 ginkgo trees line the streets of Tokyo; they are known as “the bearer of hope”, since some of them survived the bombing of Hiroshima. This tree tunnel is located in the outer garden of Meiji Shrine.
- Jacarandas Walk, Johannesburg, South Africa - The Jacaranda trees explode into full blossom every October, turning the walk into a purple paradise.
- Point Reyes, California, United States - Bishop pine, douglas fir and coast redwood are all to be found in this atmospheric part of the Pacific Coast.
- Ashdown Forest, West Sussex, England - Much of the tree cover in the South Downs area was razed thousands of years ago, but some thickly-wooded areas remain.
- Sena De Luna, Spain - A small Spanish village in the province of Castile and León, Sena De Luna is home to around 450 people.
Idris Elba | GQ Magazine | October 2013
Idris Elba for GQ (June 2012)
FANGIRL CHALLENGE || (7/100) Movies » Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
↳ "As I stand looking out upon you all tonight, I’m reminded of a sobering fact: Every day, every hour, this very minute, perhaps, dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle’s walls. But in the end, their greatest weapon… is you. There’s something to think about."
THE MAGIC BEGINS ϟ Favourite Wizarding Family
ϟ Lovegood family
The Lovegoods lived near Ottery St. Catchpole in Devon, England, close to Weasley and Diggory families. They were regarded as unusual by other wizarding families. Xenophilius Lovegood was an editor of The Quibbler. It is unknown if they were pure-blood, Luna and possibly her father belonged to Ravenclaw. Mrs Lovegood died in an accident when she was experimenting with potions in 1990. Later on, Luna became a naturalist and married Rolf Scamander and had two children, Lorcan and Lysander.
i really hate when im listening to my ipod and i move my arm or something and then my headphones rip out of my ears like what the fuck i trusted you
"Rickyl" requested by chandra75
Tom at Pall Mall Barbers. I hope they didn’t break their razors on his sharp cheekbones. DAMN he is looking good (shocking). Even in casual clothes the man is perfection.
Christ of a motherfucking cracker.